MPN UK respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data. MPN UK will protect the privacy of individuals when handling any personal information and ensure the firm is compliant, as far as possible, with relevant data protection and privacy laws by adhering to the following principles:
- Be transparent about its collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Collect and use personal information fairly and lawfully.
- Only collect personal information that it requires and only keep it for as long as is necessary.
- Keep personal information accurate and up to date.
- Respect the privacy rights of individuals granted by privacy laws.
- Keep personal information secure.
In meeting these objectives, MPN UK will:
- Commit to keep up-to-date of all applicable data protection/privacy laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Take steps to provide appropriate training and support to ensure that all personnel are aware of our obligations under this Policy and follow our data protection procedures when handling the personal information of others.
- Implement relevant security procedures and issue guidance to staff explaining their data protection and security obligations.
- Ensure that when sharing personal information with third parties we do so only where necessary and seek assurances that the third party has adequate security procedures in place to protect such information.
- Implement clear processes for individuals to raise concerns about how the firm processes their personal information and for resolving any such concerns.
- Ensure our privacy notices are clear, accessible and give sufficient information about how we use and share personal information and where personal information can be updated or corrected.
- Delete/destroy personal information no longer needed for its original business purpose in accordance with our retention and destruction policies and procedures, unless we have a legal obligation to retain personal information for a certain period.
- Only transfer personal information outside jurisdiction to other Group companies in accordance with relevant legal requirements.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links, plug-ins and applications to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the https://www.mpnuk.co.uk/ domain and are not responsible for their privacy statements. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
If you have any questions about MPN UK’s privacy/data protection policy or the use of data in a particular service, you can write to:
Data Protection Manager,
MPN UK, Ground Floor,
167 Tower Bridge Road,
London SE1 3LN
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What data do we gather on our web site?
We may collect the following information:
- IP Address
- What browser you are using
- Contact Information related to enquiries including name, email address, phone number, Organisation and Address
- Website usage data
- Your location
- Your device type
How do we use this website data?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
We will only use the information you supply to us for the purpose of contacting you regarding your enquiry.
What personal data do we store within MPN?
Within MPN UK we may store personal contact information. Financial information will also be stored when required and for the necessary making and receiving of payments.
We will not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Why do we need this data?
We use this data where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with potential clients and suppliers.
We also use it when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
We also retain this data when required by law
How long do we keep it for?
We will only keep personal information for as long as it is needed by law or business operations.
We regularly review the personal data we hold and delete or anonymise anything we longer need.
Your Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
You can exercise your rights by contacting MPN UK using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy.
Controlling information about you
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.